Monday, July 1, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook July Sneak Peaks

Hello,  Wow - can you believe it is July 1st already?  There must be some truth to the saying that the older you get the faster time goes by. 
July is a big month in my family, Charlie turnes 8 this month and my parents celebrate their 50th Wedding anniversary.  My siblings and I are throwing them a party.  It should be wonderful.
In the meantime, it is July 1st and that means it is Sneak Peak day at My Creative Scrapbook.  I've attached a few sneaks below, visit www.mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.com for more sneaks.  Then, come back again on the 5th when we'll have the full reveal of the kits.  If you want a kit for yourself visit the website www.mycreativescrapbook.com and make your request. 

The main kit:



The Limited Edition kit:


The album kit:


Lastly, my favorite kit, the Creative kit:


I created 5 single page layouts and a double page layout with this kit.  I can't wait to share them with you.  Don't forget to check out www.mycreativescrapbook.com on July 5th to see all the amazing creatitions the design team has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment