Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Blog Hop Update

Hello MCS Blog Hoppers! The hop is over but stay tuned .... the winners will be announced Monday. Check back at www.mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.com to see if you are one of the winners. A special thank you to each of you for leaving such wonderful comments regarding my scrapbook pages. I love making layouts but I'm always a little nervous to share them on the design team gallery. I'm sure you'll agree - the design team makes amazing layouts. I just hope there are a few people how like my layouts too. I have those friends who tell me I shouldn't care what others think. Ultimately, I do make the pages for myself but I do love getting the compliments. I share my pages with my husband but he doesn't get excited like other scrappers do. I'd love to see your kit work too. It can be your interpretation of a design team members layout or something entirely different. You can copy. I did that all the time before I joined the design team. I became the scrapper I am because of the design team. I learned so much just copying their layouts. Lastly, be sure to keep an eye on the sketch site, www.mycreativesketches.blogspot.com for a new sketch coming up in a few days. Also, my tutorial will be published on the MCS blog later this month but will be published here on the 18th. I'll be sharing my design tips related to this layout.
Have a great weekend! Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment