Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook October Sneak Peaks

Happy October!  I cannot believe how quickly time flies.  Are you enjoying the fall season?  Here in Missouri we are having a Blue October.  Our Kansas City Royals baseball team is in the playoffs for the first time in 29 years.  As far as the weather goes, each day brings us a different season.  I was cracking out the sweat shirts and long pants two weeks ago then it warmed up and everyone was wondering where the shorts were.  The air conditioning was off ...then on....now off again. 

I love getting my fall My Creative Scrapbook kits because fall is my favorite season to photograph and scrap.  Here are some sneak peaks of the October kits.  Check back on the 5th for the full kit reveal.
Here is the main kit sneaks:



The Limited Edition kit is amazing:


The album kit has lots of fun pieces:


As always, I saved my favorite for last; the Creative kit.  This month one of my pages was featured on the sneak peaks.  I'm so excited!





Check out all the sneak peak layouts and photos at the MCS blog, www.mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.com.  Lastly, remember to check back on the 5th.  We have lots of treats for you this month.

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment