Friday, June 7, 2013

Cricut Cartridges for Sale

Good Afternoon,

I've become an avid Silhouette Cameo user in the last year.  I love the machine, the different things I can do with it, and how well it cut.  As a result, I've been slowly selling off my Cricut machines and accessories.  I have a few cartridges left so I thought I'd offer them for sale on my blog.  Each cartridge is $15 + shipping.  If you are interested shoot me an email and we'll work out payment and shipping.  A few of my cartridges were liked to the Gypsy.  They still work but you can't link them to your Gypsy if you have one.  They are all in great condition, in their box, with the keypad and booklet.  Please feel free to email me with any questions as well.

Cartridges:
Sports Mania
My Community
Going Places
Walk in My Garden
Sweet Treats
Stamped
Speaking of Fall
Robotz (new in package)

No comments:

Post a Comment