Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team

I have awesome news......  I'm the newest Design Team member at My Creative Scrapbook.  After 3 years of subscribing to the Kit Club I am now Designing for it.  I am over the moon excited. 
Today is kit reveal day.... hop on over and check out the kits and the Design team gallery.  www.mycreativescrapbook.com.  I'm designing for the Creative kit (in May I was a guest designer for the Album kit - check it out on the website).

Here are the kits offered this month:
Main kit:

Album kit:

Limited Edition Kit:

and my favorite.... Creative kit featuring Echo Park:


I created and created with this kit until I ran out of time.  Even so, I could have created at least 2 more layouts with this kit.  The embellishments and paper are well worth the cost.  This is the kit I was a subscriber to for years.  It is a great kit to scrap boys with especially little boys.  Check out my creations this month:









two pager:


A couple of fun cards:




Close ups and tutorials to come. 

Please share your comments with me.  If you have anything you would like to see from the design team we want to know.  Are you wanting more multiply photo layouts?  How about more two page layouts?  More samples with boys?  More samples in general?  Let me know.  Pam, MCS owner, is wanting your feedback.  She is also hoping you'll give her kit club a try.  I personally guarantee you will love all the goodies you get as a kit club member.  If you decide to give any of the kits a try please let Pam know you were refered by me.  Then once you get your first kit, let me know what you think.  Was it everything you hoped?


No comments:

Post a Comment