Saturday, August 31, 2013

Are you ready? and One last picture from August

Happy Saturday!  Today is August 31st.  That means tomorrow sneaks of My Creative Scrapbook September kits will be up for show at www.mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.com.  I can't wait for you to see what is coming your way in September.  Even though I've seen the kits and even seen some of the design team layouts already I still love the 5th of the month.  I'll be on the website, www.mycreativescrapbook.com right along with you.  Visit the design team gallery and check out all the cool stuff everyone created. 
Remember you can "scraplift (copy)" our projects, make your own, or create a hybrid. 

While you wait I thought I'd share one last view of the August Creative kit.  This is the two page layout I created with the kit.  If features my two oldest, Charlie and Chase, along with my niece, Chloe.  These pictures were taken in 2009.  Obviously, I'm quite behind and I don't work in order.  I gave up on that long ago.

 photo 061_zpsac37a967.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment