Sunday, August 11, 2013

August My Creative Scrapbook kit reveal

Happy Sunday.  I know it is the 11th of August already and I haven't made a post for the month yet.  I am trying to be more on top of things but this month was tough - we took our family vacation to Colorado from the 1st to the 8th.  I was in a huge time crunch to complete all my My Creative Scrapbook projects as well as my samples for the Scrapbook Boutique (local scrapbook store I teach at) before leaving. 
This week is another busy week!  I'm excited though - my middle son, Chase, starts kindergarten on Tuesday.  Charlie starts 3rd grade.  I've been having dreams - anxious dreams about kindergarten.  I'll drop the boys off for their first day on Tuesday morning then I leave them all until Thursday evening when I return from a "real job" business trip for a few days. 

Now for the fun stuff - August My Creative Scrapbook kits! Don't forget to visit the website www.mycreativescrapbook.com to order your kit(s).  You will love them!

Main kit:  This kit is full of Echo Park's Beautiful life paper line along with tons of other embellishments. 


Album kit:  This kit is full of Prima papers and embellishments, a mask, washi tape and so much more.  I am always amazed at how much is packed in this kit.


Limited Edition kit: As always this kit is over the top!  It is full of beauty!  If you love fancy you will love this kit.  This month it features Kaiser Craft On this Day. 


We also have new Project life kits you will want to check out.  They are add on kits (you can purchase without the purchase of a kit though).  August Project life kits sold out extremely fast so if you are interested in these kits you might want to go ahead and preorder yours now.  When you visit the website, www.mycreativescrapbook.com click on Add on kits at the top of the page and you'll find information on these and other kits offered.

Lastly, check out the Creative kit!  This kit features Bella Blvd!  I had lots of fun with this kit which included an entire roll of Washi tape. 


Visit the design team gallery for all the samples the design team has created using these kits.  Here are my samples : (excluding my two page layout - I'll have that posted soon)
















This kit is great for all your outdoor photos as well as other fun water photos (i.e. above layout).  When I first saw the kit I was a bit worried I didn't have many beach photos.  Once I started working with the kit I was amazed at how versatile this kit is.  At least one side of each paper is very neutral so even if you don't have beach photos or water photos you will still find plenty of use with this kit.

Have a great back to school week everyone!

Joan

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are sooooo bright and happy! Those kits sure look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had lots of fun working with this kit. Septembers kits are equally as awesome. I'll post my new layouts on the 5th.

    ReplyDelete