Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook November Sneak Peaks

If you haven't visited the My Creative Scrapbook blog this month, the sneak peaks of the November kits are up. A few sneaks of the Creative kit are pictured below. Please forgive my extra extra LARGE pictures. I'm still new to the blogging world. I wanted to get some sneaks up for you to see. Hopefully, I'll figure out what I'm not doing right this post because I want to show you all the great layouts and kit contents in a few days. Plus, this month I'm going to share some of my personal projects with you too. Check back on the 5th for the full My Creative Scrapbook reveal.  photo MCSJoanNovCreativeSenak4_zpsa8664731.jpg  photo MCSJoanNovCreativeSneak3_zps190505cf.jpg  photo MCSJoanNovCreativeSneak2_zpscae63406.jpg  photo MCSjoanNovCreativesneak1_zpsa341f97b.jpg Have a great week! Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment