Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. The first day of the new year is winding down here in Missouri. I'm sitting here typing as the snow falls. I love staring out the window as it snows. It is so peaceful especially at night when the world is so quiet. I find I breath easier and the tension in my muscles relax some. I would like to freeze this moment for a long while! Of course, I love the first of the month every month. I get so excited for the My Creative Scrapbook sneaks each month because that means in just a few days the full kit reveal will be posted. Even though I'm on the design team I still love this time of the month. I admit it - I love seeing my work posted for everyone to see. I love seeing everyone else's work even more. I end up wishing I could work with every kit. If only I had more time to scrap! This month our sneaks are a little different. Pam, the MCS owner, decided to give everyone a peak at one of the projects made with each kit. Check out the blog, www.mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.com for the photos. Check back here (and at www.mycreativescrapbook.com) on the 5th to see the full reveal. Waiving hi! Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment