Monday, January 6, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook January kit reveal!

It's January 6th. If you haven't checked out the My Creative Scrapbook website yet the January kit reveal is up for you. This is one of my favorite months ever. I love every kit. I love the layouts the design team came up with. I love the colors and the embellishments in every kit. Here are the pictures of all the kits: Main kit - Fancy Pants Timber Grove
Album kit - DCWV Shabby Chic
Limited Edition kit - Webster's New Year New You
We also have a Project life add on kit:
Lastly, my favorite, the Creative kit featuring Simple Stories Daily Grind
Here are my layouts using this kit:
This layout features my son, Charlie back when he was an only child in 2007. I'm happy it took me so long to scrap these photos because this was the perfect layout for the photos.
These photos were taken on our rafting trip this summer.
My boys really love their cousin, Samantha. She lives in WI so when she visits it is a real treat.
This layout is the most meaningful to me this month. I am a proud adoptive mom of three wonderful boys. Each one came to me in their own unique way. Tino was my big surprise. I thought I was finished having children when my lawyer called to tell us about our son, Chase's bio half brother. He was 17 months old at the time. He just entered the foster care system and he thought we might like to take him in. We never fostered before and we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into but we agreed to take him. Four hours later Valentino was at our home and our lives changed forever. That was January of 2011. Finally, in September of 2013, we officially adopted Tino. He is a wonderful addition to our family. We are truly blessed. I hope you all have a great time designing with your My Creative Scrapbook kits this month. If you aren't a subscriber yet I encourage you to give it a try. The hardest decision is what kit to get! Have a great month! Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment