Saturday, June 21, 2014

June My Creative Scrapbook Kits are a hit!

Hi Everyone, Well, I'm finally up and running on my new laptop but it has been a challenge. I've been moving documents to the new computer. My new computer has a really different set up which makes it extra challenging to get things done. I'm making progress and eventually I'll love it - I hope! I'm sorry I'm so late publishing the June My Creative Scrapbook kits - hopefully you've already checked them out at www.mycreativescrapbook.com. Here they are..... Main kit:
Album kit:
Limited Edition kit:
Lastly, I had the pleasure of working with the Creative kit again this month. It is full of travel papers. You will love this kit even if you don't have travel papers though.
Here are the layouts I made using this kit: First, one of my son Charlie at the pool last summer.
Here is a layout featuring my son Chase when he was taking his first steps.
This layout features my son Tino ready to go off to school like his big brothers - he still has a year to go though.
Last year we had season passes to Worlds of Fun, the local amusement park. I wasn't sure if the boys were old enough to do this yet but even Tino at 3 years old had fun. Here is a layout featuring the boys at Worlds of Fun. Watch for a tutorial on how I made this page coming soon.
Lastly, as always, I try to give you a two page sample. This month I selected more photos from our Colorado vacation last year (I've almost scrapped them all now).
Check back tomorrow. My Creative Scrapbook has a great incentive for new kit members! Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment