Monday, May 26, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook teams up with Creative Scrappers to bring you an awesome sketch challenge!

Hello all.  I hope all the USA people are enjoying a relaxing Memorial Day.  I'm trying to stay relaxed as my kids run through the house with tremendous amounts of energy.  There are light showers in the area at the moment.  The boys are dressed in their swim trunks ready to go to the pool.  For some reason they don't feel they can be outside right now though. 


What I really writing about is the exciting news that My Creative Scrapbook has teamed up with Creative Scrappers to bring you an awesome sketch challenge.  You can find the details at Creative Scrappers website: http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/
By the way, this is also a sneak peak at next months My Creative Scrapbook kits!  Here is the sketch:
 


Here is my take on the sketch:



I followed the sketch pretty closely.  I really like sketches and work with them quite a bit.  It gives me a starting point.  Sometimes the layouts look like the sketch, sometimes you'd never know that my layout started with the particular sketch I used. 


Your layouts are due by midnight on May 31st!  The prize is from My Creative Scrapbook so I'm sure you will love it.  Have fun creating and watch for more posts coming soon.  Kit reveal is just around the corner!


Joan



No comments:

Post a Comment