Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook May Kits Revealed

Happy May!

Have you visited the My Creative Scrapbook website this month? You are in for a treat.  The May kits are now shipping and the design team has created some awesome samples for you.

Here is the Main Kit featuring Simple Stories.


The Album kit features Teresa Collins papers.  You will love this kit!


The Limited Edition Kit features Prima's Princess Papers and embellishments.  They are beautiful!


Lastly, You are going to love Bella Blvd's Forever Family line found in the Creative kit.


Check out all the design team's layouts in the Design Team Gallery at www.mycreativescrapbook.com.

Here are my samples made with the Creative kit.


These pictures were taken at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City.  My boys crack me up.


Last summer cousin Samantha came to visit.  The boys loved playing with her at the pool.

Here's another layout with pictures from a visit to Worlds of Fun.

Aren't my nieces and nephew adorable???  This is my favorite layout of the month.  Watch for a tutorial next week that relates to this page.


I'm going to frame this layout and give it to my brother and his family.  BTW, that is my maiden name - bet you can't pronounce it!











Here is the last layout of the month.  Again, my boys are so silly.  This is an easy layout to make - I hope you'll give it a try - just start cutting/punching circles!

Have a great month!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment