Monday, February 4, 2013

Welcome


Hello, my name is Joan Bronson.  I’ve been married to my high school sweet heart, Matt, for almost 14 years.  We have three very active boys ages 7, 5, and 3.  Besides keeping up with my boys and our home, I travel to employers offices to explain benefits and assist in the enrollment process for employees.  Lastly, I teach classes and make page kits at my local scrapbooking store.

In high school I made my own version of a smash book but my true addiction to scrapbooking began in 1999 when I was invited to my first scrapbooking party.  My scrapbooking style has changed over the years just like my family.  I relive each memory as I scrap the photos.  I also NEED scrapbooking.  With three little boys in the house I love escaping to the scrapbook store to scrap with my girl friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment