Thursday, March 13, 2014

Today

Chase is so photogenic I find myself scrapping photos of him all the time.  These photos were taken in the car on our road trip to Colorado this summer.  He talked Dad into a new bicycle helmet (he didn't get the bicycle he begged for though.  He didn't understand it wouldn't fit in the car with all our stuff).  I have to admit - I don't love this layout.  I love the photos but the journaling is not straight and the page seems a little plain to me.  Not all pages are going to be fantastic I guess.  I didn't have the green background paper at first.  I kept trying to figure out how to help this page.  In the end I trimmed the yellow background down and added the green pattern paper for another layer.  I cheated though!  I had used some of the green pattern paper so I had to piece the paper together.  If you look closely at the right side of the paper you'll see a little seam.  Sometimes that is how things work work.
I didn't take close ups of this page.  So sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment