Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You're the life of the Party

My silly boy Chase made this layout a hit.  Here are some close ups.

The balloons were cut out of the balloon paper.  I just added some bakers twine from my stash.  I popped up some of the balloons for some dimension.  
I got a new tag punch I had to try out this month.  Of course you could just cut squares or rectangles and create a similar look.  I started with the yellow vellum in the kit but it was too transparent so I also punched tags in white card stock and added it behind the vellum.  I tried threading my twine through the tags but the twine kept falling apart so I have up and just sat the tags on top of the twine.  I pulled the little pearls off the flowers so I figured I'd use them here.  Just a note though, I'm not sure how long they will stay there.  I had to replace one before I even took the picture.  They don't stick very well.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment