My silly boy Chase made this layout a hit. Here are some close ups.
The balloons were cut out of the balloon paper. I just added some bakers twine from my stash. I popped up some of the balloons for some dimension.
I got a new tag punch I had to try out this month. Of course you could just cut squares or rectangles and create a similar look. I started with the yellow vellum in the kit but it was too transparent so I also punched tags in white card stock and added it behind the vellum. I tried threading my twine through the tags but the twine kept falling apart so I have up and just sat the tags on top of the twine. I pulled the little pearls off the flowers so I figured I'd use them here. Just a note though, I'm not sure how long they will stay there. I had to replace one before I even took the picture. They don't stick very well.